spanking den

Spanking
Den

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Spanking Den * Our Spanko Rec Room * Medications and discipline < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Marie1136
Username: Marie1136

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2016 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post

well i'm disabled and I do all my medications .
some times I might for get to take a dosage since I take them 3 times a day it should not be easily missed . What would you suggest a proper punishment for missing medications
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Subwife92
Spanko
Username: Subwife92

Post Number: 24
Posted on Thursday, January 26, 2017 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post

I could imagine if I kept repeatedly commuting the same offense I would be whipped and paddled till I couldn't sit for days !! Get someone to give you a good strapping to start with. I don't mean a 12 lick one either. I mean jeans off bent over the bed or laid over pillows and strapped on your bottom and thighs till you get past the crying stage and are just laying there taking the strap willingly. If that doesn't work they need to make you pick a couple switches and whip your bottom and thighs. A ruler to your inner thighs would help also. If you get this every time o guarantee you will start taking your medicine.

What I have described by the way is probably what I would get the first few times I did this. For repeatedly not taking medicine I needed I'd probably be restrained over our Spanking bench to have my ass tore up!! My husband would beat the hell out of me for that! I have a hard time sitting most of the time anyway but I def wouldn't sit for days

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration