spanking den

Spanking
Den

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Spanking Den * Real Life Spanking Stories * Super Bowl Wager < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Megan30
Username: Megan30

Post Number: 12
Posted on Monday, February 06, 2017 - 03:26 pm:   Edit Post

I'm wondering if anyone else might have lost a bet on the Super Bowl last night where a spanking or paddling or the like was involved.
Am I the only one ?
If you own up, I will too, lol.

Subwife92
Spanko
Username: Subwife92

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, February 14, 2017 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post

I'm interested to know what happened haha fill us in! I did not lose a bet though so I don't have a story to tell

Spanknutt
Username: Spanknutt

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post

I created my own spanking game called "Fantasy Footall." Spanks are given when points are scored, penalties taken, etc. See attached.Fantasy_Football_Rules-25607.unk

(Message edited by Spanknutt on September 17, 2017)

Spanknutt

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post

Ok, looks like a problem with the attachment, trying this again.Fantasy_Football_Rules looks like a problem with the attachment, trying this again.

(Message edited by Spanknutt on September 17, 2017)

Spanknutt

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, September 17, 2017 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post

Well, the documents displays as a Word file, but tries to open as a .UNK file, whatever that is. So, posting the rules as text:

FANTASY FOOTBALL RULES

The game can be played by 2 or more players (an even number, with partners works best). Each player is assigned a football team (players can agree on teams or flip a coin). The game can be played using any implement(s), but a thin paddle is the official implement of the Fantasy Football League (FFL).

When the opposing team scores, you receive one whack for each point, i.e. 7 for TD and extra point 3 for FG. For each field goal attempt your team misses, you receive 3 whacks. If your kicker misses an extra point, you receive 1 extra hard whack.

For each penalty your team takes, you receive whacks: 1 for a 5-yard penalty, 2 for a 10 yard penalty, and 3 for a 15-yard penalty. For any penalty that results in net gain of more than 15 yards (i.e. pass interference) you receive 5 whacks.

If your team takes a safety, you receive 2 whacks (if your team is inept enough to take a safety, these should be extra hard).

If one of your players or coaches is ejected from the game, you receive 3 whacks for the penalty, plus an additional 3 whacks.

Odds makers list a favorite before the game. To make things more equitable, the player whose team is favored will receive whacks equivalent to the odds-makerís point differential at the start of the game. Footballlocks.com or a similar site can be used.

Because games could be high-scoring, it is best to give the whacks in moderation at the beginning of the game, and increasing in intensity toward the end if need be.

At half-time, the player whose team is trailing receives 5 whacks.

At the conclusion of the game, the winner will administer whacks to the loser, equivalent to the point differential in the game (but not to exceed 10).

*For maximum enjoyment, add beer

Alternate Format: one player represents both teams and receives all of the whacks.

Megan30
Spanko
Username: Megan30

Post Number: 23
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2017 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post

My husband, another couple, and I tried out Spanknutt's game, with an adjustment or two.

It was fun - or would have been if I hadn't been the loser and got my rear-end paddled a bunch !!

A good point to it was that it kept your attention on the game every minute.

I recommend trying it for yourselves and letting us know how it went.

If anyone out there has "invented" a spanking type card game or a sports-watching game, please share the rules.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration