spanking den

Spanking
Den

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Spanking Den * Real Life Spanking Stories * Spanking Wager Not Going Well < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Megan30
Username: Megan30

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2016 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post

My hubby & I are close with my 2 sisters & their bro-in-laws. We watch a lot of sports together, especially NFL. I am the only one rooting for the Browns & took a lot of ribbing as they lost their 1st 5 games. A lot of trash talking led to me betting my 2 bro-in-laws that the Browns would NOT go 0 & 16 for the year. I was badgered into agreeing to get spanked by the 2 guys for each ensuing game the Browns would lose until they finally won one. The deal was for losses 6 & 7, I would be spanked with jeans down on my panties. !! For losses 8 & 9, it'd be the same except wearing a thong. Losses 10, 11 & 12 would be done with me wearing only a thong & demi-bra.
From 13 on, I'd have to be spanked nude !!!!
I have suffered thru 5 spankings by the guys (using a variety on implements & positions. The number of whacks increase each game as does the "severity" of them. Obviously the embarrassment factor ramps up too !!! Who could have guessed they'd lose 10 straight !
I'm hoping to avoid the added humiliation of nude spankings. Part of my punishment is posting this on spankingden, including all subsequent spanking details, provided some one of you posts comments &/or requests for further reports.
Any Browns fans out there sympathizing ???? They have to win one of the next 2 games to keep me from getting spanked naked.

Holly700
Username: Holly700

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, November 19, 2016 - 12:50 pm:   Edit Post

Megan,
No sympathy here !!! Not a Browns fan.
Yes, I'd like to read about your next spanking, which is pretty certain, since they play Pittsburgh tomorrow, lol.
I doubt the Browns will win anytime soon, heh heh.
Holly

Holly700
Username: Holly700

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2016 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post

Golly Megan, another loss.
What do you have to say ? lol.
Holly

Megan30
Username: Megan30

Post Number: 5
Posted on Saturday, December 10, 2016 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post

Holly, I got spanked for losses 10,11,& 12 on bare butt cheeks wearing a tiny throng/G-string. Ow. If the Browns lose tomorrow it'll be a naked spanking from each brother-in-law...I guess that'll make you happy Holly !!! And they showed no mercy on my bottom last week; I hate to think about longer, even harder spankings, not to mention being naked, if the Browns don't win soon.
Does anyone out there think the Browns have a chance?

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration