spanking den

Spanking
Den

Topics Topics Help/Instructions Help Edit Profile Profile Member List Register  
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View  
Spanking Den * Everyday Life * Who knew < Previous Next >

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Want_it
Username: Want_it

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, December 06, 2017 - 08:36 am:   Edit Post

So I went to a friends house yesterday for lunch. We were sitting out on her back porch and we got on the topic of sex. I confessed I like to be spanked and to my surprise she said she does to. After a little talking she told me her husband spanks her for discipline! I was so excited I told her I have been wanting the same thing but my husband hasn't really gotten into the idea yet. I sat and intently listened to her stories of being paddled and strapped. I told her I would give anything for that feeling and told her how lucky she is. So she said " well if you really want to know what it's like il spank you" at first I said no after all my husband would see the marks and ask questions and besides I wanted it when I was in trouble not just randomly. So she said " ok well confess to something that would warrant a Spanking and just avoid sex for a few days till the marks go away." I couldn't resist so I told her that I had bounced a check about a month ago and I also have been talking back to my husband quite often. She said oh yes you do need a good blistering for that and told me to go pick a switch. Well I didn't really remember how to it he been so long so she went with me. When we were back inside I took off my pants and panties and she told me to lay over the end of her bed. She gave me a lecture scolding me to get me in the right state of mind and then she switched my legs! Ouch!!! It was incredible! When she was done I was not crying and thought it was gonna be a bust but then she said " now you need to have the lesson beaten into your bottom. Stack those pillows up and lay over them with your bottom out. If you move once I start il add two strokes" to my delight she strapped me so hard I was sobbing! I moved a few times and earned extra and boy am I marked up today!! I can barely sit and I love it
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Spanknutt
Username: Spanknutt

Post Number: 6
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2017 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post

Awesome. Maybe if your husband can't/won't give you what you want, he would be ok with it coming from a female? It sounds like she enjoyed it and you needed it. I would have that conversation with her first and if she is interested, talk with your husband about it. I know other people who have arrangements like this.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration